TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Security7 Consumer Terms of Sale:
Security7 offer a full refund if an item is faulty, not as described or does not do what it’s supposed to; Please see the full terms as below:
Hikvision 3 years
Hilook 3 years
Dahua 3 years
Toshiba 2 years (Manufacture warranty)
Seagate 2 years (Manufacture warranty)
Avtech 2 years
Prolux 2 years
Graded items 1 Year
All other accessories have 1 year warranty
- Please note we are not responsible for any cancellation that is booked in advance for installation. Please wait for delivery to arrive and make sure all the items are correct before booking any installation.
- Products returned for a refund must be returned within 30 days of the invoice date. Items must be suitable for resale as new.
- Original packaging
- No marks from installation
- Must be complete with original manuals and accessories
- Full refunds will not be issued for previously installed, incomplete or worn products – This will be assessed once received.
- Security7 reserve this right to charge the buyer up to %25 restocking fee.
- Items returned as faulty and within 30 days of the invoice date will be issued with a replacement or full refund.
- Items returned as faulty and over 30 days after the invoice date
- We will attempt to fix the fault at our base – if we cannot we will send out a replacement
- If we do not have the item in stock, we will send the item back to manufacturer for a replacement/repair
(This can take up to 3 – 5 weeks depending on the manufacture return and warranty process)
- If we deem the item to have no manufacturer fault – the item will be returned back to the sender and the buyer needs to pay for the postage costs.
- We cannot offer credit/repairs/replacements on items that have had the serial number removed or have man made damage.
- Any damage caused during installation – including cut cables or dropped devices
- Defected item due to using incorrect power supply
- Any unauthorized repair, tampering, intentional damage
- Water damage defect on cables/connections voids warranty
- Items that have had their serial sticker removed will be voided of warranty
- Items must be sent back to us first before we can send any replacements
- Format of Contract
Following terms of sale apply to all items sold by Security7 CCTV;
No contract exists between you and the Supplier for the sale of any goods until the Supplier has received and accepted your order and the Supplier has received payment in full (in cleared funds). Once the Supplier does so, there is a binding legal contract between us.
By way of clarification, an acknowledgement of your order will be sent to you via e-mail when you place your order, but acceptance of your offer to buy the goods will not take place until after your payment is taken and you receive your acceptance e-mail. It is at this point that a binding legal contract is created and any contract is subject to these Terms and Conditions.
The contract is subject to your right of cancellation (see below).
The Supplier may change these terms of sale without notice to you in relation with future sales
It is the responsibility of the buyer to ensure that the goods purchased are suitable for the purpose intended. Advice from Security7 CCTV to the customer upon their inquiry may be given but cannot be relied by the customer or guaranteed by Security7 CCTV.
Except as may be implied by law where the buyer is dealing as a consumer, in event of any breach of these Conditions by Security7 CCTV the remedies of the buyer shall be limited to damages which shall in no circumstances exceed the price of the goods and the Security7 CCTV shall under no circumstances be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages.
By using the service, you agree that you will not attempt to undermine the integrity of this web site.
We try and keep the website as accurate as possible regarding the stock level. If by exception the product is out of stock, you will receive an email with 24 hours. We will try to source similar products from other suppliers to avoid disappointment for our retail customers, also we provide the option to wait for shipments to arrive, offered similar products or are given a refund.
These terms and conditions are subject only to UK.
We do offer 30 days return, if you didn’t like the items, changed your mind or if item was faulty. Only buyer is liable for return postage cost.
2. Description and Price of Goods
The description and price of the goods you order will be as shown on the website at the time you place your order.
Every effort is made to ensure that prices shown on the website are accurate at the time you place your order. If an error is found, the Supplier will inform you as soon as possible and offer you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price, or cancelling your order. If the Supplier does not receive an order confirmation within 14 days of informing you of the error, the order will be cancelled automatically. If you cancel the order, or if the order is cancelled automatically due to the expiry of the 14-day period, the Supplier will refund or you for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for the goods.
In addition to the price, you may be required to pay a delivery charge for the goods.
Limitation of Liability and Warranty
CUSTOMER AGREES THAT USE OF THE SERVICE IS ENTIRELY AT CUSTOMER’S OWN RISK. SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ‘AS IS,’ WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTY FOR INFORMATION, SERVICES, UNINTERRUPTED ACCESS, OR PRODUCTS PROVIDED THROUGH OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE. SPECIFICALLY, WE DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION: 1) ANY WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY OR CONTENT OF INFORMATION, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES; AND 2) ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THIS DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY APPLIES TO ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF RECORD, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORTIOUS BEHAVIOR, NEGLIGENCE, OR UNDER ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION. CUSTOMER SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGES THE SERVICE IS NOT LIABLE FOR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER CUSTOMERS OR THIRD-PARTIES AND THAT THE RISK OF INJURY FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH CUSTOMER. CUSTOMER HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THE PROVISIONS OF THIS SECTION SHALL APPLY TO ALL CONTENT ON THE SERVICE. WE WOULD LIKE TO STATE THE FACT THAT DUE TO NATURE OF THE PRODUCTS WE OFFER ON THE WEBSITE, THERE IS A FINE LINE BETWEEN DEVELOPING A FAULT AND WEAR AND TEAR. WE TRY OUR BEST TO PROVIDE REASONABLY GOOD QUALITY PRODUCTS AND EXPECT THEM TO SATISFY ITS PURPOSE OF WHAT IT IS DESIGNED FOR REASONABLE RELEVANT USAGE.
Your attention is drawn to the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling Regulations) 2012-13 (SI 2000 No. 2334) where certain statutory rights of customers are set out.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties
Payment for the goods and delivery charges can be made by any method shown on the website at the time you place your order. Payment shall be due before the delivery date, otherwise by the Supplier and time for payment shall be a fundamental term of this agreement, breach of which shall entitle the Supplier to terminate the contract immediately.
There will be no delivery until cleared funds are received
The goods when paid for by credit/debit card must go through the 3D Secure check before being accepted. Otherwise, it is entire in the company’s discretion whether to accept the payment or perform a refund in accordance with our risk assessment. See below for more information on what 3D secure is.
What is it?
The 3-D Secure™ protocol was developed by Visa to improve the security of Internet payments. The protocol is offered with the service name Verified by Visa. MasterCard has also adapted a similar protocol called MasterCard SecureCode. Both are designed to allow authentication of cardholders by their Issuers at participating merchants. The objective is to benefit all participants by providing Issuers the ability to fully authenticate cardholders through the use of a password during Internet purchases, reducing the likelihood of fraudulent usage of Visa and MasterCard credit cards and improving overall transaction performance
How it works
The 3D Secure feature enables the shopper to enter a password to confirm their identity with the card issuer. If accepted they then complete their order, and when received by you, you have much more confidence that is genuine and real. What does 3D secure stand for? 3D Secure stands for 3 Domain Secure. The three parties involved in the 3D Secure process are the following:
The Acquiring Bank
Visa and MasterCard
Please note that 3D secure does not totally eliminate fraud or chargebacks, therefore merchants should continue to use their anti-fraud systems and security measures
Benefits of 3-D Secure
The combined effect of ease and flexibility of implementation, secure transmission of account information, and reduced disputes offers the following benefits for all parties involved:
Increased consumer confidence, leading to increased sales
Increased card acceptance through better merchant confidence in accepting international transactions
Reduced cardholder disputes, exception handling, retrievals, chargebacks, re-presentments, write-offs, and associated handling costs
Main Key Benefits
Added protection from fraudulent payments
Allows you to trade online more safely
Enhances shopper confidence and spending
Reduces costs from fraudulent chargebacks
Benefits for Cardholder
Increased consumer confidence when purchasing on the Internet
No special software is needed at the cardholder access device
Easy to use
Control over card use for online purchases
Chargeback Liability Shift
If you are enabled for 3D Secure (Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode) you can be protected from certain “it wasn’t me” Chargebacks on credit, and some debit, card transactions. According to Visa, over 80% of all chargebacks fall into this ‘friendly” fraud-related category. Liability for this kind of chargeback passes from the merchant to the card issuer, even if the card issuer is not a participating member of the scheme, or if the cardholder is not enrolled.
Please note, new customers cannot place a new order and paying by card over the phone or website. Only acceptable payment for new customer is via Bank transfer or Paypal.
Security7 reserve the right to cancel any order from a new customer who are using VISA, Master, American Express Cards or any other type of cards.
This Policy sets out how Security7 Ltd uses and protects any information that you give Security7 CCTV Ltd when you use this website
What we collect:
We may collect the following information:
• name and address
• contact information including email address
• demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
• other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
• Please use the following link to agree to your consent for us to continue to contact you even if you have previously agreed and which form of contact you would prefer.
• If at any stage after you have provided your consent should you wish to subsequently withdraw your consent please email: Sales@security7.co.uk
Trade customers with credit facility agreement :
- All customers can purchase up to their credit limit.
- All items purchased under credit account cannot be returned for refund. We can only accept Return/Replacement with same value of stock.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, managerial procedures and encryption to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Who may we share your information with?
We will only share your business details with legal entities if required to do so or our IT partner if it aids your business needs with your consent.
How long we keep your information:
We will keep your personal information only where it is necessary to provide you with our products or service whilst you are a customer.
We may also keep your information after this period but only where required to meet our legal or regulatory obligations.
We use DPD , Fedex and Royal mail.
We try to send out the items asap but if you need next day delivery or Sat delivery, you need to inform us first.
Our cut-off time is 4:00 pm Monday – Friday.
Please note we are not responsible for late delivery.
Please make sure you check all your items condition within 24hrs from the delivery time. Any damage report after 24hrs of delivery will be refused.