Dahua XVR5104HS-4KL-I2 4 Channel Penta-brid 4K-N/5MP Compact 1U WizSense Digital Video Recorder
Real-time facial recognition:
- Real-time video streaming of facial recognition. Facial attributes analysis features including gender, age, expression, glasses, mustache, face mask. Identify people and also capture, record faces with metadata. Filtering facial features while viewing in real time, only shows faces with target features.
- Automatic filtering of false alarms caused by animals, leaves, bright lights, etc. Allows the system to act as secondary recognition of targets, improving alarm accuracy.
- Smart Motion Detection Plus, is an updated version of SMD, which greatly improves the accuracy of the alarm by loading the deep learning algorithm. Analyse the shapes of people and vehicles based on motion detection and send alarms only when the person and vehicle interfere.
- Compared to H.265, AI codec can reduce bit rate and storage requirements by up to 50% without losing decoding compatibility, providing clear details about people and vehicles.
Smart H.265 + video encoding:
- You can reduce bit rate and storage requirements by up to 90% compared to H.264 without having to invest in new cameras.
Automatic detection of CVI / TVIAHD / CVBS format:
- The XVR can automatically recognise the camera signal without any adjustment.
High Definition Camera Input:
- The XVR supports 8MP HDCVI cameras and 8MP IP cameras.
Coaxial Audio / Upgrade / Alarm:
- Integrated design can reduce wiring hassles, making it much more cost-effective and convenient for installation.
Long distance transmission:
- HDCVI system supports long distance transmission over coaxial cable and UTP up to 700 meters for 4K / 4MP, 800 meters for 1080P and 1200 meters for 720P.
Extract and classify people and vehicles from massive video data, easy for end users to track and analyse historical information. Replay person and vehicle option for quick target search, saving event retrieval time
- H.265+/H.265 dual-stream video compression
- Supports HDCVI/AHD/TVI/CVBS/IP video inputs
- Max 8 channels IP camera inputs, each channel up to 8MP; Max 64 Mbps incoming bandwidth
- Up to 2 channels video stream ( analogue channel ) Perimeter Protection
- Up to 4 channels video stream ( analogue channel ) SMD Plus
- Up to 2 channels video stream (analogue channel ) human face recognition
- IoT & POS functionalities